Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Reese

Robbie is one of our dearest friends from college.  He has the sweetest heart, the kindest ways, and is an amazing friend.  Shortly before graduation and his move back to Washington state, he wrote each of his friends an individual letter expressing his genuine love.  He planned a group Christmas party, complete with gifts for everyone.  He was a groomsman in our wedding.  He married a fantastic and beautiful girl, Bre Ann, who through the magic of blogs, email, and facebook I consider a dear friend as well.  


They are the parents of an adorable little guy, Jase and an unbelievably gorgeous baby girl, Reese.  At nine months, Reese was diagnosed with a large brain tumor.  The tumor has been removed, and now this sweet little girl is facing months of chemo.



This precious family has been heavy on my heart.  Will you join me in sending prayers, good thoughts and love to the Gilfillans?

1 comment:

Aunt Laurie said...

My heartfelt prayers for baby Reese and her family. As I take part in our local "relay for life" on Sept. 17th, I will be thinking and praying for Reese. God Bless you and give you hope.

Aunt Laurie