Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Imagination

Imagination is an amazing thing.  The ordinary, the boring, the mundane all become magical within an instant.

Playing dress up is fun, but how much more fun is it to try to wear every article of dress-up gear all at once?


Playing in a pool filled with water?  Been there, done that.


Just eating dinner while looking adorable is soooo yesterday.  Eating dinner while playing peak-a-boo with white curtains?  Now that takes some imagination.



Imagination is not only for the littles in my life.  When I dread doing the dishes I like to imagine I am in the Olympics for dishwashing and my team is depending on me for the gold.  Bonus points for removing caked on scrambled eggs and dried up oatmeal.

I also dream of a backyard full of green, luscious grass that we can spread a homemade quilt (still obsessed) on and imagine animal shapes in the clouds.

For now, off the the Olympics I go.  I feel a world record in laundry folding coming on.

2 comments:

Mom said...

GO, KARA, GO!!! And the crowd goes WILD!!!

Adorable shots of the 2 cutest rascals I've ever had the pleasure to know and love
: )

Scott and Deb said...

love the no-longer-white curtains. :) have you ever read "Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle"?