Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Celebrating Natalie






How do I even begin to describe all the amazing things about my beautiful sister? Her love of life, food, music, running, nature, and her family are just a few.

She has inspired me in so many ways...running multiple races and marathons (she's amazingly fast!), using her amazing musical talent, moving alone to a foreign country, carving out a beautiful live for herself in Princeton, and living life boldly and fully. She is my running guru, my source of unending advice and support, my favorite "last call of the day".
I truly believe one of the greatest blessings of my life is having a sister who is also my best friend. Happy Birthday, Natalie!

More Natalie Pictures

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You are too sweet! Thank you for the beautiful words. I love you more!!