Monday, December 8, 2008

Hooray For Ben!


This past weekend, Ben ran the Tucson half-marathon. The fact that he trained hard enough to achieve his personal best time despite a very busy schedule of studying, researching, diaper-changing, and being a devoted husband and father is pretty amazing. Eleanora and I braved the cold morning to cheer him on, although she chose a more mellow approach...


I'm so proud of Ben's accomplishment. He is the model of discipline in every way, structuring his days to maximize his time with Eleanora and I while often working late into the night to keep up on his school work. Despite his incredibly long hours, he is always the first one up with Eleanora changing her diaper and comforting her in the middle of the night. I know I don't tell him often enough how much I appreciate his tireless efforts. To top it all off, he is just plain fun to be around. I know Ella agrees!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay, Ben! Love the picture of him and baby...so cute!

Natalie said...

congratulations Ben!! You are Super-Dad!